Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thing 7: I love technology!

This training has been a fun introduction to some things I've heard about in passing, but never took the time to explore fully. Digital cameras were the first thing my family and I have truly embraced in this 21st century. We have what I'm sure is a clunker of a camera now, but it still works well and we've been doing online photo sharing for years through a Kodak website. I had been using digital photography to help unload stuff from my house for a while as well, using my Flickr account to post photos of things I want to give away on FreeCycle. I'm a newbie on Facebook, but have already reconnected with some old college friends that I had completely lost track of from the days of email and snail mail. Maybe someday we'll eventually break down and buy an MP3 player!

No comments:

Post a Comment